Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sprinkles, Sprinkles EVERYWHERE!


The other night while I was recording the munchkin playing sweetly by himself, the other kids were destroying my dining room. The oldest was making an ice cream sundae for himself and his sister. Just then.... the bulldozer gets a hold of the sprinkles.


It was totally fabulous! Actually it wasn't too terrible because I sent the kids to go play in the princess room so they wouldn't track the sprinkles all over the house. I couldn't walk anywhere without getting them on my feet because they were truly everywhere! I thought that the vacuum would be perfect for this job but when I tried it they shot even farther across the room and into the kitchen. So, I put on the "Left Behind" audio book I got from the library and got on my hands and knees and started cleaning. It took forever so I got pretty far into the first disk of the book. What a night.

1 comment:

Katie said...

rainbow feet-I love it!