Sunday, March 8, 2009

Going back to Christmas


Yeah, I know, I am a flake. I am just finally blogging about our Christmas festivities. I figure if I don't do it now I never will and then I can freely move on to other things without any event induced guilt. So this is our trip to Candy Cane Lane. The princess is wearing about five layers, she was so funny and insisted upon wearing them. We were frozen. I know, I know go ahead and say it we would never make it the snow, and on the other hand you "snow people" would never survive one of our treacherous summers. So anyway we had a blast and stopped at Sonic Burger on the way there, what a cool place that is. I am pretty sure I have never been there before, I was very impressed with the amount of people they can service there. So, this is our trip, it was fun and now I have to try to figure out how to use autopost.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Better late than never! I've never been to Sonic Burger either...we'll have to check it out.