Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Christmas with Grandma and Great-Grandma

Brad's mom and Grandma came over Christmas eve and we opened our presents from each other. The kids were mostly well behaved. It was nice to spend time with them. The kids enjoy the attention when people come over so it gets terribly loud in our house. That is why we really don't invite people over, it is overwhelming!

This kid should be on a commercial!
They look so calm and serene. When they are screaming and hollering at me I will mentally put myself in this pictures, and maybe put in some ear plugs. Hey, not a bad idea!
See, they are little angels
Oh and they share so nicely, are these even my kids?
Great Grandma Jean, she looks so lovely

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You don't give yourself enough credit. First of all, my house is just as noisy and has half the kids. I blame it on Matt's side. They are OBNOXIOUS. Secondly, it may be loud but when we leave, my kids have all their limbs and weren't in any fist fights. You DO have good kids. :)