A size comparison- he swallowed the one on the left, not the penny.
This one is blurry but you can see how thick the battery was.
I cannot believe my son who has trouble swallowing a cracker could swallow this battery. They put a scope down his throat after realizing that it had never did travel to his intestines, it stayed in his stomach. Because it was still in his stomach, the stomach acid was eating away at the battery. In the middle picture you can see where the blue plastic part is showing. The battery acid made a small burn on his esophagus and he has to take Pepcid for a little while to allow the burn to heal. They originally thought it had moved because of the way he was positioned or the battery was positioned. Luckily it came out easily and we are all home. It was very stressful and I am so grateful for every one's prayers, Thank you so much!