Turns out that the munchkin did swallow the battery, the good news is that it was in his intestines, so he is safe we just have to check to make sure it comes out within 48 hours.
Other things that happened today:
- We left two hours later than we originally planned to, at 10am instead of 8am
- After returning home we saw on the news that there was a mudslide on the road we used to go there and come home- all traffic was stopped
- There was a TORNADO, yes you read it right, on the highway in a spot we drove past today
- In the emergency room, when listening to the Bulldozer's heart they noticed that his heart skipped a beat- we have to follow up with our pediatrician
- When in the womb, the bulldozer, or baby A, was the recipient and was showing signs of heart trouble(for the technical info you would have to talk to my husband)
- Thankfully the hotel refunded all of our money-maybe we will try again soon-um maybe not!
So to sum it all up our getaway was ruined but we found out about a heart "problem" we would otherwise not have known about and we escaped MANY experiences that we may not have lived through. We instead, spent the night with our beautiful children, enjoying some California pizza kitchen dinner and watching Dora the explorer. God was looking out for us, at the time we didn't understand why he would allow our getaway to be ruined, but we now are reminded again how his perfect plan works out in the end. The last child is almost in bed and we are going to enjoy a movie and our beautiful lives together. Thank you God for rescuing us today and everyday!