Saturday, May 31, 2008

Random, Yet important Things

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Munchkin is okay. He gets a little cranky sometimes but what's new and what is the other kids excuse?

I just found our yesterday that a girl I went to high school with died in a car accident last weekend. It is really sad and is once again a reminder that life is so precious and can end at any moment. She was only 28 and her name is Jillian Scott. I did not know her personally but I know people who did know her well and I am praying for their peace at this time.

The boys are down for a much needed nap and I am contemplating 1) cleaning my disastrous kitchen (I was too tired last night so I left it until this morning, I hate it when I do that it overwhelms me, I like to wake up to a clean kitchen) 2) nap or 3) clean any of the other parts of the house that needed tending to, like the bathrooms

It never ends, so I think I will go play with my daughter.

1 comment:

Hailey said...

Glad that Munchkin is okay. And - before I forget - the Beth Moore Study is the one that starts on Thursday mornings on the 26th of June at church. It's going to be awesome. Come if you can - they have childcare up to age 5.

I hope you did #2 and took the nap!