Monday, March 17, 2008

Finally, No More Exhaustion!

I would like to update everyone... I have been getting sleep! Three nights so far without even so much as a peep from the little munchkin who had been keeping me up for 2 hours every night for I don't know how long. I don't even need coffee in the morning, just at around dinner time to keep me going. I am so excited because we have been able to enjoy our time together! We even did a craft on Sunday, we made Easter bunny baskets out of paper plates. Normally I could barely get through the day much less plan something crafty and actually complete it, I even made two extra sets of stuff for the neighbor kids to make them too. I am soooo excited to be able to enjoy my adorable children. Thank you so much to everyone for your prayers, they have worked!!! The munchkin and I are going tomorrow for our monthly Loma Linda BPD (Bronchopulmonary dysplasia) appointment, I'll let you know if he has gained any weight. I am just gonna squash mine, okay mom? Here's mine mom!


Front view before we added the nose and mouth

No comments: