Monday, June 9, 2008

What's Going on?

Today my oldest had an awards assembly for reading 400 books/chapters this year. We worked our tushies off to read that many, and he was given a certificate for it. There were a lot of other first graders up there accepting certificates also, but he knows I am proud of HIM!

I just paid bills, I always feel like I am forgetting one. I get so nervous, I have a chart printed out of all the bills I pay monthly and I have it broken down into 1st and 15th but still I get nervous. I guess it is because before I had this system, I forgot about bills all the time- I couldn't keep them straight and there would be late fees galore. We are more organized now.

We got Directv installed yesterday, but-it doesn't work. They are trying to fix it but they don't know what the problem is. It is frustrating. It is not like we are missing shows, we haven't had any cable or anything but movies for 1 year now. It is the anticipation, the kids are excited, we are excited, and the excitement has turned to disappointment. I'll let you know when we get it working. (If I ever turn on the computer again, I have a lot of Jon & Kate plus 8 to watch, I need tips)

The Prince has a party a pump it up tonight, we have never been there. It is his end of the year baseball party. I really don't want to bring the twins-I don't want to be cranky with the Prince because they are cranky, I don't want to have to leave early because they are cranky, and I don't want to have to pay $10 for the two of them to do nothing. Childcare is in the works, we will see if the people I have pleaded to are up to the task tonight.

Okay I think that is all I have. Have a great day!

No comments: