Friday, August 20, 2010

My Problem is Solved!!

My dear wonderful friend Kelly told me about Windows live writer. You download the program for free and then write your entire post in “writer”  drag and drop your pictures right onto your post from the file on your computer and viola! You publish the post and never have to deal with blogger’s photo uploader shenanigans again! I think I may be in heaven! I was seriously going to stop adding photos to my posts and let all my many, many readers just use their imaginations :) Now, I am off to start writing some posts and schedule them for the next few days. Happy photo uploading to all of us, Thanks to Kelly!

1 comment:

Genny said...

oh my goodness!! This is really good news!!! I HATE that photo uploader, and it seriously hinders the amount of photos I put on. One night I was so frustrated I had to save it and walk away.