- Brad switched jobs a few weeks back. The other one was barely giving him 40 hours. This one despite the fact that he is working with asphalt, pays more and gives over time so we are happy.
- We painted the boys room, the Prince got to pick the color he was sooooo excited and felt really special. We got new bedding for his room on clearance and 20% off and the paint we get a rebate on (YEAH)
- We (Brad) worked on the side yard. We got all the plants on sale AND we had $10 off coupons and we did it for so cheap! WE have to have it done on a deadline or we get a fine from the HOA so I am glad we began now.
- The Prince started first grade, I am so excited. I really feel like it is going to be a fabulous year.
- The munchkin is pulling himself up to stand everywhere! He is doing so fabulous. He climbed up half the stairway at church tonight and then scooted on his bottom back down.
- I am planning The little kids birthday party for the end of this month and a Halloween party for the end of October for the Prince and his friends. He is so excited, I know because normally when he gets in his dad's girlfriends car he barely says bye. After we decided to have the party he got in the car without saying goodbye rolled down the window waved, blew a kiss, waved again and said "I Love you Mom, Bye, See you tomorrow" Oh yeah, we are totally having a Halloween party every month-just kidding! But he is finally feeling special because the babies are not taking all of our time anymore.
- The Princess starts dance lessons next Wednesday, she is so excited she can't even take it!
- The boys got haircuts at the beauty college this morning they did so good! I only got a pic of the Bulldozer, I forgot to take one of the munchkin.
Here are some pics to catch you all up...
I will post pics of the boys room and the side yard later.