Friday, August 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I am so excited, I have been tagged...Here's the deal, I have to list 6 unspectacular things about myself, then tag 6 other people...

1. I have a deep desire to sing worship music with my husband. Not just in the house but at church or as a ministry. The problem is that I can't really sing, well not well enough for anyone to want to listen. My husband is very talented he can play guitar and sing. He tried to teach me to sing once but-once just won't cut it.

2. I completely LOVE being pregnant. I am totally jealous when I see someone pregnant, yes my last pregnancy was terrible with the bed rest and all, but I still long for that feeling of the miracle growing inside me. After my first pregnancy I seriously considered being a serrogate because my ex-husband didn't want more kids and I desired so greatly to be pregnant.

3. I love baking but the problem is that I usualy won't let the kids have more than one or two servings because it is not good for them and then I will end up finishing it-especially if it is cookies!!

4. I MUST have a plan for everything. For example-before giving baths I discuss with my husband what the plan will be, who will wash, who will dry. What will the other person be doing while the other one is washing. I think about it, discuss it, recap (for understanding) and then execute. It drives my husband crazy "We would already be done if we didn't talk about it so long"-he says. My reply is "How would we know what we were doing if it wasn't discussed???"

5. Every night before getting into bed I first bring my water into the bedroom, then wash my feet, then put lotion in my hand and walk to my dresser, put on chapstick (Carmex-I have three containers of it strategically placed through the house), climb in bed and put the lotion on my feet. Every night that is the sequence. If something has been forgotten then I have to put lotion on my feet again-How could I be expected to sleep with dry feet?

6. I can't stand saran wrap. I mean really, who in their right mind would create something so terribly frustrating?? Yet I still continue to purchase it, what does that say about me? Obvioulsy I am not in my right mind, I am sure that my insanity has nothing to do with my children!


"Here are the rules for being tagged...
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know that they have been tagged.

I have been tagged by 4under4

Here are the people I have "tagged"
1. Jody
2. Hailey
3. Holly
4. Crissy
5. Genny
6. Lydia

2 comments:

Genny said...

Ok, I will go do my tagging duties. I have had 3 ultrsounds at 6 weeks, 9 weeks, and 12 weeks, there is only one! I think that picture makes me look bigger than i am, plus I already had some of that before i got pregnant, lol.

Lydia said...

Thanks for tagging me! I did the "tag" post before my vacation photos. How are you?