Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I am sick

I don't think it is swine flu though because it started yesterday and I am feeling MUCH better today. This happens every year around this time-I go to bed too late and then I have one really long night where the kids don't sleep well and WHAM! Last year I got strep throat 2(or maybe 3) times in an eight week period. The kids are being pretty good-the bulldozer has actually been "washing dishes" at the kitchen sink for about 30 min. He is very happy there and I think he may have a system going. The princess is napping, the munchkin is talking to the TV when he is asked questions and the prince is playing in his room with his friend. I was able to clean the kitchen this afternoon -thank goodness! The only reason I am even feeling better is because my amazing husband watched the kids this morning instead of doing his homework. I was able to rest and get rid of my fever. Then the wonderful man took the kids to the park so I could shower in peace. He truly saved me! My only complaint is my throat is still a bit sore but I am treating that with echinacea tea with honey. Everyone else is doing well though. Brad has occasional kidney pain but he is okay for the most part. He has his pre-op appointment June 4th and on that day they will schedule the surgery, I think it will be a month after that- not sure though. Just wanted to update everyone.

2 comments:

Webb Family said...

hope you get feeling better soon and hope to see you tomorrow. if not we understand...rest up! (i know that is near impossible with kidlets)

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

Keep me updated on Brad's situation- still praying!