Saturday, October 4, 2008

I never thought...

...that my husband was capable of this. I have always known that he is very good at MANY things but on this I totally doubted him. You might even say that I laughed at him and made fun of him. I even called the man "Farmer Brad"! Well now I owe him an apology. Farmer Brad grew sweet potatoes from the eyes of the potatoes that sat too long on our counter. We weren't sure if they were relly growing under there, but sure enough they are! We pulled these out too early but there is still another crop out there that we will allow to continue to grow. Good job Farmer Brad! (He has EARNED that title now!)

2 comments:

Hailey said...

I'm impressed! I love that you are becoming self sufficient! I'd love to eat those sweet potatoes even more. yum!

Cris said...

That's hilarious! Love it!!! I hope you are having a great week! Can't wait to see you tomorrow morning!